new tab for Recently contacted partners

Options
Szienz
Szienz Posts: 26 ✭✭

In the latest release, a new tab is present for recently contacted partners.
However, the behaviour is different from the normal list (at least when contacting TVHost machines):

normal behaviour: double click and authentication starts directly
current behaviour: double click does nothing, one needs to select the Type of remote control first.

This sort of defeats the purpose of a recent list, it needs an extra click to get in.

Not a big issue in the grand scheme of things, but TV is such a perfect UX product that this is below their reputation. (or add a pref setting to disable the Recent Visit list)

Comments

• Julia
    Julia Posts: 290 Staff member 🤠
    Options

Hi Szienz,

Thank you for your feedback :)

I talked to our development and this is a bug in the current version. I will inform you when we published a new version with a fix.

Cheers,

Julia
    Senior Support Engineer - 2nd level Support
    Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.
    Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button.
  • nerocons1
    Options

When can we expect a resolution to this issue. Currently I have an extra tab called "?Recently contacted partners", double clicking the devices does nothing as the OP says. Furthermore, can we delete this tab from view?

• Julia
    Julia Posts: 290 Staff member 🤠
    Options

Hi nerocons1,

The bug is, that you cannot conect to the device via doubleclick. This only occurs on MacOS.

At the moment, there is no possibility to disable the group, but I will forward this as a feature request to our product management.

Julia
    Senior Support Engineer - 2nd level Support
    Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.
    Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button.
  • milkmood
    Options

I just want a way to remove the "Recently Contacted Partners" tab.  Too much clutter.