no activation email received

Answers

• Thanks Esther! Still no email and I checked my bank account - it is still NOT charged

• Here is the same problem!

Our company has a premium license that i purchased at 01-Jun-2019.When i purchased it int he last year, in the confirmation e-mail you wrote me, the subscription will extended automatically for 12 month if im not cancell it.
    I did not cancel my subscription, yet I was no longer able to use the TeamViewer service 3 days,  because a large red message line indicated that I had an overdue invoice. I was calm about the ongoing service as I purchased the license with automatic renewal.
    You not sent me any notification/warning/reminder about the unpaid invoice or the service suspending.
    So, i have to work... and i tried log in to my account to see what happened. But your system dont allow me to log in, because it want to confirm that I am logging in from a trusted computer. Your system writes that will sends me an email, i have to check this TeamViewer Sign In Confirmation letter at my mailbox, but I never get them, i tried about 10 times (not even in the spam folder). I wasted half a day knowing what and how I could pay you, but I couldn’t get into my account, and couldn’t find any way to renew my license either. 
    That’s why I was forced to buy a brand new license, which you confirmed me via email (see it below). But in the e-mail you wrote i will receive my activation key and the invoice within the next minutes...but i never received them. 
    SUMMARIZING: 
    Now, I have 
    1 license, that you suspended (without any notice/warning/reminder), 
    1 brand new license (without license key and invoice), but I still cannot use the service, which causes serious financial losses to my company.

I dont know it is a standard level of service at you, or it is just happening now because someone is not doing their job well which is why the technical background of the websites is so bad...but i think, the selling price of the service is not as low as the quality of the service. :((
    I already wrote to the support, but nobody replied since 2 days.

• Hi Esther, I have received the invoice now but still no activation key for my license. Thanks a million!

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Ok - there are no known issues for the delay from a technical point of view, but please know our team is checking each order individually and there might be a small queue today.

They are working as fast as they can - and everybody should get the license activation as fast as possible.

Please accept my apologies for any delay - and will forward this internally to make sure all our customers are having a brilliant customer experience from the very beginning ?

Thanks again and best,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• DaveTokyo
    DaveTokyo Posts: 4 ✭✭

I called Support via phone and soon after received an email with the 'Acitvation' message. there appears to be a delay on some payments.

Thanks @Esther 

• I don’t just have a problem with the missing activation email. My business license, purchased last year, expired at the end of June and should have been automatically renewed. I did not receive the emails you notified of the expiration or the email you sent the invoice for renewal.  I can’t even log into the account management, because I don’t even get the emails that your systems allegedly sent me to verify, I want to log in from a trusted device. So I haven't been able to work from home for 3 days, because neither my old license, nor the newly purchased one works (activation key didn't come in the email), and I can write here now, only because I had to register a new account. After all, I can't log in the old one until I certify that my device is reliable, which I use from the first minute..because the link doesn't arrive in an email. Patt situation.

• jemmerich27
    jemmerich27 Posts: 3 ✭✭

@Esther 

I have not received my invoice, and I am blocked from signing in due to "an overdue invoice".

Please contact me [personal information removed]

• MF2020
    MF2020 Posts: 1

@Esther

Hi, we have the same issue, purchased at 12:12 today and its now 14:27 and we are still without our invoice and activation key. Please advise solution to this.

• We've been waiting six hours and still no activation key!

• Alex_2
    Alex_2 Posts: 1

I placed an order yesterday and 24 hours later i am still waiting for an activation key. Very disappointed!

• Is this what is causing me trouble with accessing the remote computer? I can login briefly then it kicks me out and won't let me try again for about 10 minutes.

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠

Hi @RomanyWorks,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

To take full advantage of the TeamViewer license you have purchased, you have to activate it in your account. Please kindly refer to How to activate your license to check if your license has been activated appropriately. 

If you still have issues with activation, please call our support team and they will be more than happy to provide further assistance.

Best regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G
  • September 13, 2020..... I paid for a paid subcription to the service, but it has not been activated.

• shamusong
    shamusong Posts: 1

me too, money was charched from my card on Sept 29 for business licence, then i have received confirmation email telling that i will receive the activation key shortly, but no email till next day, i have called 3 times to support and every time the same answer - wait for email, we are working on it ..... very dissapointed :(

• Hi,

I purchased a TeamViewer Business license on Tuesday. I've since received payment confirmation and an email link to set up my customer portal, but no activation code, so my account is still showing as 'Free' on the management console, despite the license showing on the 'subscriptions' page of my customer portal.

From a look at the information available, it looks as if this is because my account has not been verified, owing to the lack to activation code – can this be sent through ASAP?

Thanks. 

• Hi,

I had purchased Teamviewer Licence,  I received my Invoice and but not the mail with Activation Link.

I have nithing in spam and I can't send a private message, I don't have the option.

How can I do?

Regards?

• Help! 

I purchased a teamviwer yearly subscription for the pro and have not received my activation code through email, i have checked all folders/ spam/ junk folders and nothing! 

I need this quickly as i need to access a remote computer! 

• I purchased for one user earlier today but have not received email with Activation Key. I need it now

• DanL1
    DanL1 Posts: 1

Hi, I have purchased a TeamViewer Premium Licence, I have received the order confirmation email but I have not received the Licence Activation email! 

I am not able to create a ticket as my Licence has not been activated!

I have submitted a service request form on 2 ocassions now, please look in to this URGENTLY as I am not able to acces the service I have paid for. 

Dan

• KellyC
    KellyC Posts: 1

Hey there- I recently purchased Teamviewer and have not received my activation email. I tried resending it via the login form and still have no received it. I'm unable to open a ticket, so I am hoping someone here can help. Thank you!

• Hi, 

I bought the Remote Access plan a few days ago and I have not received the activation email yet. Would you kindly assist on this matter?

Thanks. 

• sbihi
    sbihi Posts: 1

Hi

i have thé same problem

i paid but never reçieved activation key ?

what can i do ?

tks

• I have purchased remote access license and received the confirmation e-mail with the order number, but I haven't received the invoice/activation email till now.

• I'm having the same issue as well and there is no option to log a support ticket as it keeps redirecting me to the community page. Currently been on hold in the IVR queue for nearly 30 minutes now as I had no option but to call. 

Had the emails thanking me for purchasing and to set up my customer portal but nothing yet about getting my licenses activated.

• I haven't recieved my licence but i've already paid like 2 weeks ago... whats happening ?

registered e-mail: **Do Not Post Email Addresses**

• I have also purchased and not recieved anything ! Support is closed, when i called earlier they said they would resend and could see the correct emails had not been sent !

Very frustrating,  

• I understand they have alot of work nowadays but please..

• I called the local Sales number . . . Picked up straight away. Got it temp sorted with a licence, Still waiting to recieve the official key and invoice. 

Very long. 

• novogratz
    novogratz Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hello,

Just purchased Teamviewer as well and never received the license......

Why do so many people have this issue? 
    Please help me.

Thank you.

Benoit

• gemhadarltd
    gemhadarltd Posts: 1

Last week we made the decision to upgrade our business account to Teamviewer Premium. An invoice was received, payment was made and the money has been taken from our account.

However, we have not received an activation email (as promised in our order confirmation and invoice email) and, in the meantime, our account has been downgraded to "free".

This needs resolving urgently @TeamViewer@Natascha@JeanK