no activation email received

kateg
kateg Posts: 2 ✭✭

I purchased Teamviewer on Tuesday.

Received a payment receipt and invoice but no activation email.  The money has been taken from my account.

Please help.  I am getting very frustrated

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• gemznunn
    gemznunn Posts: 1
    I bought TeamViewer Remote Access Base earlier today and was promised the license activation code within a few minutes. It has been several hours now and still no sign of the activation code. I 've checked my spam folder - no sign of it. I also made sure that any emails from TeamViewer are marked as not spam. 

How do I go about getting my activation code? 
  • Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @gemznunn ,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I have checked it with our financial team and you will receive an order confirmation email shortly. Please check your email and let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • willorca
    willorca Posts: 2

Same problem, no activation email, no answer, no solution, and need it now (covid-19 effect).

Thanks for a quick solution please.

Best regards.

• I have a major problem : no activation email received for a premium licence purchased.

No email, no junk mail : no solution !! And no answer from support :(

Please a solution ! Quick !!

Thanks.

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @willorca_v2 

Thanks for your message and sorry for the Email-delivery issue.

We got the info from our IT that the issue has been fixed. All emails should now be delivered as usual. Please see also our Status page.

Thanks and sorry,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• ConorDH
    ConorDH Posts: 21

Tried ordering again, still no e-mail. Can you check an order for me?

• Esther

HI @ConorDH 

Please send me via private message following data you have used for your order:

• First and surname
    • Name of the company
    • Email

We will make sure to get back to you as soon as possible!

Best,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @willorca ,

Thank you for your post.

I have created a support ticket for you so our support team will assist you individually.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • Hi

I have the same issue

Need this urgently

Can someone please contact me.  I have tried calling but cannot get through

My 

@Yuri_T wrote:

Hi @gemznunn ,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I have checked it with our financial team and you will receive an order confirmation email shortly. Please check your email and let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

order #74E**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**

Jennifer

• Yann1
    Yann1 Posts: 1

Hi, 

Same issue here, I already owned a business license and purchased a premium license on Monday. I got the invoice but no activation email (I don't know if the code written in the invoice is the key, in any way it does not work). 

I opened a support ticket yesterday, no news. 

Hope you'll find a quick solution. 

Take care

• agr78847
    agr78847 Posts: 1

Hi

I have the same issue. I have receivd no confirmation email. Can someone contact me

Thanks

Andrew

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,554 Moderator

Hi @Yann1,

Thank you for your posting and we are sorry for the negative experience.

I hereby confirm that your ticket has been received and TeamViewer support team will get in touch with you at the earliest convenience. If you have received the invoice in your email inbox, kindly check out the activation on How to activate your license please.

Due to the high volume ofrequests at the moment you might experience a delay in response. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

Warm regards,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Ying_Q

Hi @agr78847,

Thank you for the post and we are sorry for the inconenience caused.

In order to assist you to allocate your TeamViewer order, I have generated a ticket and internally forwarded to TeamViewer support team for further assistance. Kindly check your email inbox please. 

Once again, we are sorry for the negative experience and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Warm regards,

Ying_Q 

• Ying_Q

Hi @Mel84,

Thank you for the post and we are sorry for the delay.

Due to the high volunme of requests at the moment, you migh experience a delay in response. We apologize for any incovenience caused.

Meanwhile, can you kindly check your email inbox (including Spam folder) for any email communication from TeamViewer please. If you have received TeamViewer invoice, kindly check out the activation steps on How to activate your Remote Access plan; if you have not received any email from TeamViewer today, kindly update us, so community moderator may take a closer look in your case. 

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

Warm regards,

Ying_Q 

• beijnen
    beijnen Posts: 7

I bought TeamViewer Remote Access Base on monday 16/3 and was promised the license activation code within a few minutes. It has been several days now and still no sign of the activation code. I 've checked my spam folder - no sign of it. I also made sure that any emails from TeamViewer are marked as not spam. 

So now I want to cancel my order an have a refund. All other mods responding to posts say, "submit a ticket," but the link to submit a ticket just takes me back to the support home page, so that does not solve my problem. I want to cancel my order to TeamViewer, how can I do this? Because there is no portal on this site to, "submit a ticket."

• I too are having this issue, Purchased yesturday, recieved receipt/invoice emails but no activation emails.

Appreciate that this is a busy time for you but it is also for us so need this resolving as quickly as possible.

Thanks

• Freehand
    Freehand Posts: 1

I have the same problem. Subscribed over an hour ago but no activation ermail received.,

• beijnen

**Third Party Product** is a good alternative while you are waiting for a refund!

Last Monday 16/3 I tried to close an order, we have an invoice and paid but no activation mail, despite many requests of cancelling , no comments from teamviewer on this forum, no possibility to create a ticket

We feel ripped off!

• beijnen

if I mention an alternative then suddenly you are quick?

please help me off my order and refund the purchase

• I reached out via their support number and it was resoled pretty quickly.
  • beijnen

I was kicked out after 30min waiting!

Now continue working remotely with **Third Party Product**

• PhilDigi
    PhilDigi Posts: 1

I have to report a similar thing. In our case we have an email from TemViewer Accounts saying that they have the money and our account is Active but It Is Not. The management console says 'Free'/'Trial Expired' and requests Activation via the link 'on the email' that we have not received. This is now causing us severe trouble.

• ebrnt
    ebrnt Posts: 4

Hello,

I have purchase a Pilot License, according to your posts the activation email should be delivered shortly after the purchase. I have not received the confirmation email yet. Can you kindly look into it.

IT IS NOT IN THE SPAM, SECONDARY MAIL or any other folder.

The money has been correctly withdrawn from my CC so I should receive it correct?

There are no other  action I should perform, correct?

I have checked on my account as well and the Pilot license is not there.

thanks and regards

• ebrnt
    ebrnt Posts: 4

SOLVED: reached the support by phone and email activation was resent.

thanks!!

• I have upgraded my license 3 hours ago and got an email saying "You will receive your activation key and invoice within the next minutes." but never received this. What went wrong?

• DaveTokyo
    DaveTokyo Posts: 4 ✭✭

I have had the same issue. I got an order confirmation email but no activation key email. Any help from support on this would be greatly appreciated.

• Esther

Hi there,

We are investigating this.

Sorry for the hassle!

Esther

Former Community Manager

• DaveTokyo
    DaveTokyo Posts: 4 ✭✭

Hi @Esther 

Thank you for the reply, if you could keep us updated on this that would be great. Still no email.

Thank you

Dave

• Esther

Hi again,

I will ?

If you get the email meanwhile, please update this thread as well ?

Thanks, Esther

Former Community Manager