no clear way to unsubscribe from "spamy" team viewer sales emails and related UI problems. :(

1. the unsubscribe link in the e-mail takes me to the team viewer main webpage which requires me to log in before taking any other action.  Instead ithe unsubscribe link in an e-mail should let me manage my e-mail subscribtions immediatly without the need to log in.

2.1 I try logging in on my iphone and the website process to authenticate my device does not work in chrome or safari. (latest versions of both apps and iOS as of 2018/20/15). 
2.2 Nor is the team viewer webpage formatted for mobile so the warnings to authenticate my device ended up appearing twice and block the whole screen.

3. When I finaly do log in, I see the only e-mail option I have selected is "Get notifications about service cases".  That doesn't sound like the e-mails I'm getting to constantly upgrade to a premimum subscription.  I've unselected that option so hopefully there will be some positive effect.

4. when writing this post, when I went to select a board for it to appear in, after selcting the board the contents of my message were delated. so I'm now typing i tfor the second time.

Comments

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 896 Senior Moderator

Hello @TVrocks

Thank you for your post.

If you click 'Unsubscribe' at the bottom of the email, it should take you to the following page:

unsubscribe.png

Simply click the button for 'Unsubscribe from newsletter' and click submit.

If you are unable to unsubscribe still, could you send the the email address you would like to unsubscribe via private message?

Please also provide the subject of the email that where the link did not work, if that is the case.

Thanks in advance!

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---

• Thanks for the reply. I will send you a PM with my unsubscribe link that is not working.