Announcements

Did you already try the new Windows 10 October 2020 Update?

Share your feedback and experience with TeamViewer on the new Windows build with our developers here.

Highlighted
Posted by
Photon

"Unrecoverable error. Security agent was unable to create reuested mechanism TeamViewer AuthPlugin:start."

Sir I installed teamviewer in my MacOS but after sometime uninstalled it. However after 2 weeks while working on my laptop, suddenly it turned off and then i tried to reopen it but all im getting after this is a blank screen and a pop up whith message "Unrecoverable error. Security agent was unable to create reuested mechanism TeamViewer AuthPlugin:start." Plss help me getting rid of this. It ruined my last two days already pls help me with this problem

My email Id is - **Do Not Post Personal Information

Mobile no.- +91-**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**

1 Reply
1 Reply
Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator

Re: "Unrecoverable error. Security agent was unable to create reuested mechanism TeamViewer AuthPlugin:start."

Hello @sourab_puri,

Thank you for your message. 🙌

You will find all the information you need in our Knowledge Base article here: Re: Can't Boot after uninstalling Teamviewer on Mac OS Catalina 

I hope this could help. 🍀

Best regards

Jean

French Community Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution button below. ✅
You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!
Thanks for being an active member of our Community!