remote access Teamviewer, a connection could not be established, teamviewer not running on partner c

When I am logged in to teamviewer and attempting to access one of my other computers at different location, I keep getting the message

<<Teamviewer, a connection could not be established, teamviewer not running on partner computer>

When I left the other computer I made sure it was running teamviewer, I was able to log in with another computer at same location and was able to remotely access the computer in question. However now from another computer I get not running on partner computer again.

On the remote computer I have clicked on the grant easy access. I also attmpted to control the remote computer by typing in the ID and password shown on remote compter.

While logged in to my teamviewer account, the remote computer is listed as offline.

Anyone have recommendations to get this to work? Thanks for your attention

Comments

• drbobj
    drbobj Posts: 2

Funny thing I posted this question earlyer today. then later when I opened team viewer again on the same device, now all of a sudden my remote computer now shows up as being online. What is up with that. The only thing that could have something to do with it was that as I went through the process of logging in to the teamviewer community I had to go through a process to add this computer and browser to my list of trusted devices. Don't think that would do it since I have logged into other remote computers that are part of my group without any problems. So the mistery may not be solved, but I don't really care now that I am able to see my other computer as being online and can access it remotely.

• I've been having the exact same problem with a "remote" computer for the past few days. This time when it happened I was actually "logged in" to the remote computer and got the "connection lost" message and was returned to the TeamViewer "window".  After that the remote computer showed offline.  I would love to know what's been going on lately. And I too had to go through some steps to get intot the community. Unfortunately for me, that didn't fix my "remote computer offline" problem. :-(

Does anyone know what might be happeneing???