teamviewer 14.2 windows xp

Hi, i have a paid version (latest version) running on vindows 10pro, and when I try to connect FROM a windows xp (ver 14.2) with a free license it states that I have to upgrade my version.

Cant seem to download any furhter than 14.2 from my xp, any advice? I dont want to roll dows my team viewer version on the windows 10 pro.

Thnks.

Comments

• I have the same problem. All of a sudden the connection won't happen and it times out, from any TV version to the 14.2 that is installed in a XP machine. Up until a couple of weeks ago it was working. It keeps asking to update the remote machine (XP) but it's already updated, running 14.2 which it also says is the latest version. What gives? How to fix this?

• Same here. Currently running TV 14.2.56676 on XP machine.

When checking for upgrade am told that I already have the lateset version.

No access to the machine unless I upgrade to V15, but how?

• Nick33
    Nick33 Posts: 2

You'll need to shell out over $500 for the one year subscription to regain access to older machines running older versions of teamviewer. I did, it's all working now.

• OK. Not an option for me I'm afraid! I have to use XP for a bespoke program used to monitor some solar panels. $500 p.a. is a bit of a joke to be honest just to access 1 machine!

I'll use Chrome to access another win10 machine and then bunny hop across to the XP machine.

• 4156stef
    4156stef Posts: 1

I have the same issue. Honestly, there should be a work around or a way to load older version of TV to accomadate