CCNP_SERVER Posts: 5 ✭✭
    still hv issue in my area
  • paglia
    paglia Posts: 4

North east Italy, working decently since 12:50

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi all,

Thank you for your updates and reports in this thread.

To give you an update from our status page: A fix has been implemented and we are monitoring the results.

[UPDATE: The incident has been resolved.] 

Please feel free to post your updates whether it works again in this thread.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Esther

Former Community Manager

• works again! :)

• It is currently working. Thank you for your help.
  • Our office is up and running too.

• mac user still off line in my area. (Asia)
  • OA
    OA Posts: 1
    still off line in my area. (Asia)
    but dns 8.8.8.8 is work.
  • CCNP_SERVER
    hi OA,
    dsn 8.8.8.8 setup in back end (host), or front end (client)?
  • CCNP_SERVER
    I did testing by changed dns 8.8.8.8 in both backend and frontend, but still doesnt work,
  • Martin6
    Martin6 Posts: 2

Teamivewer 13 is still down for us too (we're also in Asia). Changing the DNS or the server address in the advanced settings doesn't help, we still get the "please check your connection" message.

• MaxWu
    MaxWu Posts: 1
    In Taiwan, we also have connection problem.
    We use Teamviewer 12 Business version.
    Please fix it quickly.
  • I hanve the same with you. i 'm in China .i have try anything solution,but not work ,only use vpn ,this can work ,may be it's server is bad in Asia

• same here. my other computers that i havent been able to update and are still using 13.2.5287 are just fine. mix of windows 7 and windows 10. location Philippines

• xud
    xud Posts: 3 ✭✭

Location China. Still not working. Has been disrupted for two days. Really annoying!

• Hendy
    Hendy Posts: 1
    still not working in indonesia
  • HI, we're in Florida and just lost connection to teamviewer. Port 5938 is allowed through on the firewall, I've added master - master16.teamviewer.com to our whitelist on openDNS, the ip range 185.188.32.1 - 185.18.32.6 is allowed through our firewall.

Teamviewer still shows no connection.

I'm able to ping all the servers and get replies. 

• Giovanni
    Giovanni Posts: 49 [Former Staff]

Hi all,

thank you for your messages.

To who is still having issues with the connections, we made some changes on our network, could you please restart the TeamViewer service and check again?

Please let us know, thank you.

Giovanni

Giovanni
    Senior Enterprise Solutions Engineer

• I'm on windows 10.

I exited the Teamviewer program, went into the services panel and stopped the Teamviewer 13 service. Started the program up again. 

Still no connection. 

I also re-installed the teamviewer application, that did not help. 

• jlnatp
    jlnatp Posts: 1

Still not working for one of our clients.

[Logfiles removed by Moderator]

• Martin6
    Martin6 Posts: 2

Still can't use Teamviewer 13 in Hong Kong. Teamivewer 6 works, though (and didn't get affected, as much as I know).

• it's seems to work now, thank you.

• We're still having issues in South Florida. An agent next to me is able to login to the teamviewer 13 application and see all the contacts. Another agent in a different city just lost connectivity after rebooting their computer. 

It seems the connectivity issue comes up after a computer is rebooted. Nothing has changed on our network and we're able to ping all the master.teamviewer.com servers from our work stations. 

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi all,

I wanted to share our Statement on recent outages with you directly:

Dear TeamViewer User,

We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding while we worked to fix the issue that led to service outages in the past days.

Be reassured this issue has been resolved and our engineers are currently monitoring our systems to ensure that the situation is completely mitigated.

We understand that you rely on our service and we apologize sincerely for the disruption caused by the service outages.

For the latest information and status updates please visit https://status.teamviewer.com/ .

Sincerely,

The TeamViewer Team

Thank you all for your understanding and the reports you provided! I appreciate the help you provided to mitigate the issue.

Best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• Still not working for me, been over two weeks now, works fine on my desktop and my phone, but not on my laptop, very frustrating :(

"Not ready. Please check your connection"

• maccaa31
    maccaa31 Posts: 1

Just had this issue pop up today. I've uninstalled/re-installed, disabled anti-virus/firewall and still no luck. I've tried all the suggestions but nothing seems to work. 

It's working fine on other PC's and Macs in our environment. 

Thanks

• My TV is not working now as well its been over 20 days and won't connect on my laptop but other devices fine.

• Thank you for fixing it, it works now for me.
  • It stopped working again today... not sure what it going on.