Accents and other special characters

I am unable to send Spanish accents on vocals such as á, é, í, ó, ú when controlling a PC from Android device running Android 13.2. I would like to use standard keybord combinations as if I were working on my PC, because Spanish has a lot of accents !   

Any hints ?

Comments

• I'm using TeamViewer on Linux to control others machines with Linux and Windows and on both it is not working to send letters with accents (i.e. á é ã õ ...) or only accents ( ' ~ ` ).

Now I'm using:
    Linux Mint 19 Tara
    TV: 14.0.14470

But also happend with Linux Mint 18 and previous minor versions (14.X).

The clients is running different versions of TeamViewer, including 12.X, 13.X and 14.X

• PFE
    PFE Posts: 3

Ok, I understand this may be the only big problem of the software. 

• I have the same issue, accented characters don't go over to the remotely controlled android device.

• paulosoares
    paulosoares Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited May 2022

I use Linux Mint always up to date to connect with Windows 10. All the latest TV updates have the same problem: the accent doesn't work. The latest version without this issue is 15.26.4. I always update the TV to the latest version hoping the problem has been fixed. But after the disappointment I need to downgrade again to that patched version.

Note: **Third Party Product** works well with accents, but I prefer TV in general because of other issues.

• paulosoares
    paulosoares Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited May 2022

I use Linux Mint always up to date to connect with Windows 10. All the latest TV updates have the same problem: the accent doesn't work. The latest version without this issue is 15.26.4. I always update the TV to the latest version hoping the problem has been fixed. But after the disappointment I need to downgrade again to the patched version.

Note: **Third Party Product** works well with accents, but I prefer TV in general because of other issues.

• MC_mint12
    MC_mint12 Posts: 1

I have the exact same issue, using teamviewer on Linux Mint 20.3 to connect to Windows 11. Where can I download version 15.26.4 from? Other than the latest 15.x version, I've only been able to find versions 14 and earlier on teamviewer's web page.