Account past due - wish to cancel

We received a collection notice from Allen & Associates regarding license numbe**Information removed as per Community Guidelines**.  The December 2018 invoice number was **Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**, if that helps.

We have had turnover in our IT department and never received the current, past-due invoice.  However, we no longer use your services, and will not be paying to renew this license anyway.  We are kind of surprised to get a collection notice, when this is something your company can simply stop supporting/providing if we don’t pay a renewal, can't it? In any case, please cancel this license and notify Allen & Associates of this cancellation so they stop sending notices.  Thank you.

Wendy Roesler

Fairfield and Woods, P.C.

Denver, CO

Tagged:

Comments

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠

Hi @wroesler,

Thank you for your message.

Regarding your subscription/payment/cancellation issues, please call our support team or raise a ticket to get one on one support.

Our support team will be happy to assist.

Best regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G
  • wroesler
    wroesler Posts: 2

I can't submit an online ticket, as I don't have a valid user license (because we haven't paid or used your service in over a year) - that is why I was forced to post in this online forum.  I tried to call customer support and they said there is high call volume and to submit an online ticket, then the system hung up on me.

I would like to get this taken care of online, can you please get this request to someone who can help, instead of directing me to other areas that are not helpful at all?  Thank you.