Add Philips Screens to Corporate Account

Morning, 

I have a Teamviewer Corporate account, but can't work out how to add the Philips Digital Signage. 

The screens come with Teamviewer Host built in, but are asking for a username and password, and I don't know which one to use. Doesn't seem to like my Teamviewer Login credentials. 

Login Screen.jpg

Clicking on the cog for settings gives no useful info. 
Apart from version number (14.3.167 HM)

Could someone please advise me how to connect these screens to our corporate account, as I have 8 more to setup. 

Thanks in Advance. 

Rik

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,985 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @RRLowery,

Thank you for your message and welcome to the TeamViewer Community! ?

You need to enter your TeamViewer account credentials. Once it is done, you will be asked to flag this device to the list of your trusted devices.

If entering your credentials does not work, then the password you are entering might be wrong. Just in case, I recommend you to reset your password and try again: Reset your password here  

You will find all the information you need regarding this assigning a device to your account in our Knowledge Base article here: How do I assign a device to my TeamViewer account? 

I hope this could help. ?

If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here. ?

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager

• RRLowery
    RRLowery Posts: 2

Hi @JeanK 

Sorry for the delay in responding. The site with the screens was put in to lockdown and I had no access to the equipment. Site now reopened after a busy week. 

So bit of backstory...
    We have a corporate account with 10 users.
    I've managed to add a screen using my credentials, but even after moving the screen to trusted devices, other members of the team are unable to connect to it. 

They either get the message Connection not established...Connection could not be established.png

Or they're asked to enter a password (I never set one, or was asked to create one when I entered my credentials on the TV Host app)
    TV Password Screen.png

As our sites are spread all over the UK, I would like to create site logins, so that in the event the screens need swapping out or resetting, the site manager can log the screen back in with out a member of the IT team attending site. 

But i'm unsure what permissions, etc...  I need to set in order for the site login to have the minimum amount of access to fulfil it's role and for the IT team to be able to access the screens and have full control. 
    Permissions.png
    Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. 

Regards
    Rik