Attending a remote webinar

Hello:

Is there a way using either a Teamviewer remote session or a meeting to listen and view a webinar that is being presented on a remote PC?

If so please describe the setup process on both sides.

Thank you

Tagged:

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,970 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @Cheech_01,

Thank you for your message and welcome to the TeamViewer Community! ?

If the online meeting has been launched via TeamViewer, then yes, you can join the meeting created by your meeting partner.

1. Open TeamViewer
    2. Go to Meeting
    3. Enter the meeting ID of your partner:
    4. Click on Join Meeting

Window.png

I hope this could help. ?

If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here. ?

Best,

Jean

Community Manager

• Cheech_01
    Cheech_01 Posts: 2

Thank you for your response, however apparently my question wasn't clear so allow me to restate it.

Person 1 is an attendie of a webinar (not the presenter).from an outside (of Teamviewer) source.

Person 2- n would like to be a pseudo attendee of webinar by being able to view and listen to it through a Teamviewer session.with Person 1 via eoither a remote session (probably not desireable) with person 1 sharing his/her screen suich that person 2  could see the visual part of the webinar or by Person 1 hosting a meeting.

Gaining access to the visual part of the webinar seems straight forward through screen sharing, however the audio part would be problematic.  It appears that a "Share Audio" like feature is meeded where Teamviewer would capture the webinars audio (from the Person 1's speakers) and transmit it to Person 2 (or others if it were a meeting)..

Facebook as something like this in that a presentation on YouTube could be played back to all that are connected to the presenter.

So, assuming a Teamviewer meeting was used and hosted by Person 1 all members of the Teamnviwer meeting could listen and view (become pseudo (hidden if you will) attendies of the webinar) to the webinar being attended by Person 1.

Hopefully that clarifies my question.

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,970 Community Manager 🌍

@Cheech_01,

This might not work as TeamViewer has not been designed to work this way. But you might give it a try by testing it.

For online meetings, we recommend using blizz.

Best,

Jean

Community Manager