Audio missing from WIN7 TO MAC OS10.14.6

I'm successfully connecting to a Mac (OS 10.14.6) from a windows 7 PC, I have full access and remote control but I can't hear any sound, I obviously checked all the option (play sound of the computer) in both machines. The mac is using a Black Magic UltraStudio Express card, but I tried using as well the internal speakers output. I can succesfully connect with audio on another win7 machine. Video is working fine and I have full access to the Mac.

In the top window settings in the session the option Communicate/computer audio is greyed out, I can't change it.

screenshot.jpg

I'm using the last version of Teamviewer on both sides.

I absolutely need to use remotely that mac to edit video

PLEASE HELP!

Tagged:

Comments

• I'm no expert but had the same issue and my research led to learning that this is a Mac thing, you can't listen in to the remote computer through TeamViewer. What I do instead is setup a Zoom or Facetime call and then I can hear what's happening at the remote computer.

• darson
    darson Posts: 5

Thanks @Poindextrous do you know if it's possible to do that on a windows pc remotely controlling a mac?

• darson
    darson Posts: 5

I can't believe nobody has the same problem I have, it's pactically unusable this system without having audio from the remote machine, how is that possible?

• I have the same problem from WIndows 10 to Windows 10.

The sound splays through the host's speakers rather than mine.  We have a corporate license for teamviewer but I'm looking for a better solution.  Looking through the posts here, this has been ongoing since at least 2017.

@darson wrote:

I can't believe nobody has the same problem I have, it's pactically unusable this system without having audio from the remote machine, how is that possible?