Being Asked to pay an Invoice

digimanortony
digimanortony Posts: 1
edited April 1 in Licensing

My Issues started when I got a message saying that I was not compliant to the Teamviwer license and I was using the free license for commercial purposes. I called support and they had me fill out a declaration form stating that I am only using Teamviewer for personal reasons - which I am. Family only! I kept getting the non-compliance emails so I called back and asked support how much would it costs for the commercial license. thats it!

Now I keep getting an invoice that has to be paid and a notification that my LicenseID has been blocked:

"Please note that we have therefore blocked your license from further use on all devices, on which the license key has been activated. You have been informed about possible license blockings in a previous reminder."

While I appreciate the warning, I do not want to change from my free version. I have been trying to call support, but have never been lower than 23rd in line and on hold forever. Their support email link takes me to this forum. I just need someone to help me keep my free Teamviewer license and I do not wish to purchase a commercial license.

Someone please help!

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @digimanortony

Thank you for your message.

Please contact as soon as possible our customer support in order to clarify the situation.

You will find all the information you need on the following page: Contact us now!

Cheers,

Jean

Community Manager

• Same is happening with me i have taem viewer then i didnt want but if orgot to cxl and they want to charge me the time i didnt use now i want it and they are asking me to pay an invoice which never should be an invoice because i didn use for a year at teh time of renewing i forgot to cxl