Bug: A specific program window looks completely black if accessed remotely

After a specific program (HandBrake) runs for some time (12 hours to a couple of days) on the computer I remotely connect to (Windows 10 Creators Update, Radeon RX 570, all relevant apps/drivers are up-to-date), the inside of its window becomes completely black if I look at it through TeamViewer. It displays fine on the target computer itself and other apps work fine at the same time both locally and remotely.

What I tried (does not work):
* reconnecting, logging out/in, min/maxing the HandBrake window, View > Refresh screen
* checking Improve application compatibility, disabling Alpha blending on the target computer, changing quality settings

What seems to work is restarting the graphics driver on the target computer with Win + Ctrl + Shift + B, but this specific key combination is never sent by TeamViewer (Action > Send key combinations is checked) and is always executed locally (so I have to physically access the target computer to do it there).

Comments

• My issue isn't handbrake, but I have the same need to send the video driver refresh key commands, and can't seem to.