Business License

I've had a business license for quite a while and are back in the busy TV time for my job. I thought when I had purchased the license everything worked correctly on my computer. When I login on the installed TV, it says free license across the top and continues to tell me to buy a license. I login online and it says I have the business license I had purchased. I can't seem to figure out how to activate this on the installed software when it's already showing on my online account.

Going back to the email with the link to activate the account, it says the token is invalid. Am I missing something??

Thanks in advance for the help!

Comments

• Scotty
    Scotty Posts: 493 Staff member 🤠

Hi @ashleyh30

It sounds like you are on a legacy Business license.

These licenses do not apply when you log in, you have to specify a computer. You need to specify a device before the license is active, the license can be applied to up to 3 devices.

To Activate a device to your business license, Please log in here

You can also do this in the management console by clicking your profile Name in the top right-hand cornerEdit Profile > License

Now please use the spaces provided to enter the device ID of the devices you would like activated. You can control your 3 devices here.

Please note you will need to close the TeamViewer app completely and reopen for the change to take effect.

We also have an article on this here

I hope this answers your question,

-Scotty

Senior Moderator
    Did my reply answer your question? Why not accept it as a solution to help others?