Business account having to change licensed device every day

This product is supposed to be easy to use. I purchased a business subscription, but every day in the morning I have to sign in and changed my licensed device as the user Id has changed!

Total pain in tha **bleep**!

Comments

• drakorg
    drakorg Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited June 2022

Same problem here.

I cant access my account anymore (today I could), apparently due to ANOTHER change of ID.

Are you guys **bleep** **bleep**?

Really.

Not only its a pain in the **bleep** to have your IDs change all the time (last time I had to drive 30kms to get physical access to one of my servers after it changed its ID by its own), but now its also making me wast my licence moves, just to correct for your inoperance. Put my license moves back to its previous value or I;m going to sue you.

Totally disgusted by all this. You make me spend more time dealing with ID related subjects than on my own product.

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @Comtass ,

Thank you for your post.
    Please read 2 articles below with regards to the server OS and licensing.

With the Business level license, if you license the server, and it is configured as a Terminal Server, each user that connects through a Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) will use a device license. This may cause licensing issues and is strongly NOT recommended.

In order to use the server OS without having any device limitation, please update to Premium or corporate license. For more information, please contact our sales team.

Hope this information will help you.

Best regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator