Camera

Good Afternoon

Is it possible to connect an IP WIFI web camera to team viewer 12 please??  I can get the system to work correctly with a wired USB camera, but team viewer doesnt seem to reconise a IP WIFI camera.  Any help would be great help.

Thanks Ben

Comments

• sysm
    sysm Posts: 12 ✭✭

What camera model/system are you talking about? And to which operating system is the camera connected?

• Good Morning

We are running teamviewer 12 on both machines.  The operating system of the laptops is windows 7.

We have two cameras currently, Dlink DCS 936L HD Wifi Camera and Foscam C1 720P HD mini IP camera.

If you have any recomendations for software or cameras we are happy to purchase.

Thanks

• sysm

but team viewer doesnt seem to reconise a IP WIFI camera.

What exactly is the trouble you have? Is camera screen black? Do you connect with browser to the IP cam? Pls give me more information.

Cheers

• Thanks for your comments.  I am not sure how to connect a WIFI IP webcam to teamviver.  I'm trying to find information on how to connect an WIFI IP webcam to teamviewer.

Thanks

• sysm

I am not sure how to connect a WIFI IP webcam to teamviver.  I

Ok, you connect via TeamViewer to Windows 7. Then open the DLink camera view in Webbrowser is not possible?

Do you want to connect directly to the camera with TeamViewer?

• sysm

Why don´t you use the mydlink Lite app?

"View on your iPhone, iPad, Android device or Windows phone with the mydlink Lite app"