Can't activate license.

Hi!
I bought Remote Access license, I get invoice with key on it and Activate link mail.
When I click the Activate license link and login In with my user the shows up red box " The license could not be activated. If it is not shown on your account, please contact our support."
When I logged in then upper right corner shows that my account is Free.

When I try to insert the license from invoice ( XXXC097XXXXXE-XXXF-BXXX- A6BAXXXXX029 - some digts are changed ;)) in computer softeware under the Extra-Activate License or from web when under edit profile or update Update Account - from there not showin any invoice.

Comments

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator

Hi @birgitveer 

Thank you for your post. 

Can you please follow the required steps that are described in this article: How to activate your Remote Access Plan

If it doesn't work anyways, I kindly recommend you to contact our support team

Hope this could help. Wish you a great start into the new week. 

All the best,
    Natascha

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

• birgitveer
    birgitveer Posts: 2

When I logging in with Software and looking from Help tab shows :

Screenshot 2019-05-20 21.32.12.png

License is Remote Access, but when I try to connet to my office :

Screenshot 2019-05-20 21.32.29.png

• melissa9
    melissa9 Posts: 2

I have the sam problem.

Received the invoice and activation link.

Message that appears:

The license could not be activated. If it is not shown on your account, please contact our support.

So when I try to contact support, they ask for a license number. When I enter the number on the invoice, they say there is an error.

Also, when I say Upgrade account, this appears:Unfortunately we do not have any migration offers for you at the moment.If you need more subscriptions, please visit our shop.

But that is where I bought the license in the first place.

So I'm stuck.