Posted by highlander0681
Henagon

Can't delete folder from Computers & Contacts

Long time ago I've created a folder in Computers & contacts. Now the folder is empty, the computers no longer exists. When I tried deleting the folder by l get the mesage that the group I am trying to delete is not empty!

How can i fix this?

Thank you

image.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Solution

Re: Can't delete folder from Computers & Contacts

Hello @highlander0681 

Thank you for your post.

Regarding the issue, pelase verify the following setting:2019-11-14 11_24_31-TeamViewer.pngExtras -> Options -> Computers & Contacts -> Offline computers & contacts in separate group

With this setting enabled, offline devices only appear in Offline. Therefore, the group may look empty only due to the fact that all devices are offline. This can be resolved by turning the above setting off so that all devices appear in the group (so you may delete them if necessary).

If you wish to retain this setting in the application, simply log in to the Management Console and navigate to the same group. In the Management Console, all devices will appear in the group, regardless of online or offline status. 

Hope this helps.

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Solution

Re: Can't delete folder from Computers & Contacts

Hello @highlander0681 

Thank you for your post.

Regarding the issue, pelase verify the following setting:2019-11-14 11_24_31-TeamViewer.pngExtras -> Options -> Computers & Contacts -> Offline computers & contacts in separate group

With this setting enabled, offline devices only appear in Offline. Therefore, the group may look empty only due to the fact that all devices are offline. This can be resolved by turning the above setting off so that all devices appear in the group (so you may delete them if necessary).

If you wish to retain this setting in the application, simply log in to the Management Console and navigate to the same group. In the Management Console, all devices will appear in the group, regardless of online or offline status. 

Hope this helps.

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)

View solution in original post