Posted by korodic
Henagon

Can we please get a personal license option?

I don't care that teamviewer is free, I'm tired of being timed out and getting pop ups after a session has concluded. By all means... continue offering a free version. However, I want to support team viewer *and* skip some annoyances.

So... personal license option when?

3 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by davidpitt03
Digon

Re: Can we please get a personal license option?

God I so want this!

I'm happy to pay for the software, I get good use out of it but just can't justify the price of the corporate licenses, especially when the cheapest is [The price was removed by a moderator in accordance with our community guideline]/month, so ridiculous.

Recently 2 devices have been coming up with suspected corporate use which is impossible as I don't connect to any devices that are on a domain but now I can't use the software and can't view my friends computers.

I wish I could buy a personal license!

Going to have to look at alternative software, which is really unfortunate and annoying :(

1 Reply
Posted by korodic
Henagon

I ended up going with splashtop. Seriously TeamViewer, you're missing out on a chance to make $ by removing minor annoyances for regular users of the freeware version of your software. Why is this still not a thing?

Posted by TommyMc
Photon

Completely agree with this topic - just went looking to buy a personal license now and was shocked at the cheapest option being [The price was removed by a moderator in accordance with our community guidelineper month for a business user.