Cancel my subscription?

I cannot get anyone from TeamViewer to respond to me.  Does anyone know how to cancel your subscription?  The product is not working for my team and I also can't get anyone to help us resolve the issue.  

Tagged:

Comments

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 894 Community Manager 🌍

hello @kelseyowens1 

Thank you for your post.

The following article describes how to cancel a TeamViewer subscription: Subscription Renewal

Hope this helps!

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---

• Thank you, @JoshP I've done that and no one responded.  Do you work with the company?  I just need someone to call me to discuss cancellation and receiving a refund as it's never worked.  

• JoshP

Hello @kelseyowens1 

Rest assured, if you have already submitted a ticket, our support team will reply directly. Due to higher number of tickets at some times, the intial reply may take a little time - currently, we quote a 24-48 hour turnaround for a new ticket's first reply (subsequent replies are quicker, as the ticket is then in progress after our first reply). All processed requests from tickets are based on the date they were submitted, and not the day we reply.

If you can PM the email used to submit the ticket, we can verify its receipt and ensure it is set to the correct team. 

Thanks in advance!

Josh P.

---

• @JoshP I did get a few automated responses asking me to respond to the ticket. WHen I would respond a few days later I would get a message saying that I didn't respond and they would close out my ticket.  I just would like to speak to a representative.  How can I do that?  

• JoshP

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

You can find local numbers to reach our teams directly here.

Otherwise, if you can PM the email used to submit the ticket, we can look in to the case to see what happened with the original ticket.

Josh P.

---