Cancellation of licence and full refund

Please can someone get in touch with me to arrange cancellation and a full refund of our Teamviewer licence.

Today you have taken it upon yourselves to force us to upgrade to the latest version of TV with no option to prevent it, this has meant that we are UNABLE to switch back to the original layout, one which I find most convenient and have used for many years. I don't care that you think that it's a good layout or the single window option is the way to go. There are many more support tools out there that are cheaper than teamviewer so I will take my money to a business that listens to it's customers

Comments

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @chris-ots ,

Thank you for your post.

I understand your frustration and I would like to thank you for the feedback about the interface. We are sorry to hear that you would like to cancel the subscription.

In this case, please contact our support team so that we can assist you individually. Or you can submit a ticket from here.

Best regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • Pontifff
    Pontifff Posts: 2
    Hi,
    I have been trying to cancel my order for days. I understand this is probably an incredibly busy time for you. I would like to cancel my order please for a full refund. I have not yet activated the licence and I am within 7 days of purchase. I have tried endlessly to contact support via phone and through the website and it is literally impossible! There is currently no way to submit a ticket on the site. I am being brought around in circles. I am beyond frustrated now.

Please let me know how I can do this as I need a refund ASAP.