Cancellation

Dear Sir/Madam,

Earlier I have sent you my complaint about renewal of my subscription (TeamViewer Business Subscription License number: [personal information removed per Community Guidelines]

On 6th of July 2019 I had finally received an answer from Jean, Customer Care Representative, with general comments and refer to your EULA. Is it really customer sevice?

On 7th of December 2018 I have sent you signed letter of termination and asked to stop my subscription and delete my data.

Letter was sent by mail to the address: TeamViewer GmbH, Jahnstrasse 30, 73037 Goppingen, Germany.

Everything was made in accordance to EULA 13.3. and it was much prior 28 days before the renewal date.

I was trying to call you a lot of times by the phone +49 7161 60692 1133 in order to check if you have received the termination letter, but it is not possible to reach you at any time by this phone (I was calling you several times each month). Nobody never answered me.

On 20th of June 2019 I have received a new invoice from you and notification about automatic renewal of subscription (Contract period: 20-Jun-2019 - 19-Jun-2020), so I have sent you a complaint stating that there was no new purchase request from my side and I have once again asked you to cancel my subscription [personal information removed per Community Guidelines] and return me the amount 334,80 Eur(Invoice No.  **Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**) to my Bank account. I have also once again asked you to delete all my personal data (in accordance to The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Regulation (EU) 2016/679) including account details and credit card details and I forbided you any longer to use my credit card/bank details without my permission.

I was again trying to reach you via phone and explain the situation but it is not possible to contact you via given phone number.

From the response of your customer service representative I see that you have neither cancelled the subscription which was renewed despite my termination letter which was sent in accordance with EULA 13.3., neither returned me the amount, neither deleted my data (despite I have asked to do so twice since December 2018).

I still kindly ask you to cooperate and fix my issue ASAP, otherwise I will be pushed to ask for assistance of State Consumer Rights Protection Authority (http://www.vvtat.lt/) and also ask our legal department and external legal partners “Roedl and Partner” to evaluate this situation and proceed with legal actions on this matter not only for breaking your own agreement from your side (you renewed the subscription despite the termination letter which was sent prior 28 days of subscription term) but also regarding breaking GDPR regulations (GDPR) Regulation (EU) 2016/679).

I ask you to be cooperative on this matter and fix as below:

1. cancel my subscription [personal information removed per Community Guidelines]  as I have sent you termination letter in December 2018.
  2. return me the amount 334,80 Eur [personal information removed per Community Guidelines]  to my Bank account.
  3. delete all my personal data (in accordance to The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Regulation (EU) 2016/679) including account details and credit card details and not use any longer any credit card/bank details without my permission, please also send me confirmation letter on this issue.

I kindly ask you to fix these ASAP.

Looking forward to your kind cooperation,

[personal information removed per Community Guidelines

Comments

• For my cancellattion request, still there is no response, It been a week.

• this is stupid just cancel our account.  make sure it does not renew.  just stop!!!!!!!!

• I have the same problem. How was this fixed?