Cannot securely connect to teamview website

I20180306_075729.jpgI am trying to get to the teamviewer website however I keep receiving this message. I have used both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge but neither seem to let me access the webpage. 

Can someone please help me?

Thanks Maxwell

Comments

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @MaxwellSummerfi

Can you send me the exact link you tested?

Thanks, Esther

Former Community Manager

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi Maxwell,

Thank you for providing the links.

We cannot reproduce the issue but I can assure that the security certificates are valid and up to date.

Is it possible that your date on the device is not set correctly? Which date is it showing in your tray menu (probably in the lower right corner of your device)? 

Can you reach the site when setting the date on today (6th March, 2018)?

Thanks, Esther

Former Community Manager

• digitalham
    digitalham Posts: 1

I found this issue is caused by TalkTalk Scamblock service. You have to phone them to get it turned off. If you go into your TalkTalk myaccount/myservices/homesafe settings and try to turn off Scam Protection it gives what is probably the standard customer services number. You then spend an age fighting the annoying automated robot and eventually get to somebody who will with any luck eventually turn it off. The bloke I ended up with took repeated attempts to do so before it showed as off my end and teamviewer worked.

TT mention it's done via their DNS so I changed to Google public DNS on the router it case it reappears some time later as there are mentiond of this going back to 2016 which say TT removed the block.