Changelog not updated (again!)

jrp2706
jrp2706 Posts: 8 ✭✭

Once again a new version (13.1.3629.0) has been realesed without the Chnagelog page being updated accordingly!

This means once again that we do not have any knowledge of what has changed and whether we want to proceed with the update.

This seems to be an ongoing issue, as this is not the first time this has happened.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Regards,

JRP2706

Comments

• tkuhmone
    tkuhmone Posts: 13

I have also left feedback about this, using team viewer functionality (free license). I've done this at least 3 times during the time TV13 had existed. I hope also, that someone gets the changelogs updated as soon as new release appears...

• jrp2706

Bump!

A month has now gone by and still the Changelog has not been updated with the details 13.1.3629, perhaps no-one is sure what changes they made or why!

• tkuhmone

I installed TV 13.2.5287 to win10 PC (free license). Still same status, no update information visible on changelogs at TV website :-(

• tkuhmone

I can now see updated information at TV changelog website. Version details have been added for windows release (13.2.5287) :smileyhappy:

• Scotty
    Scotty Posts: 493 Staff member 🤠

Hi Everyone,

We understand that Changelogs can be a bit slow.

That's why we are now posting them in the community as soon as we can after release.
    Change Logs

Hope this helps.

-Scotty

Senior Moderator
    Did my reply answer your question? Why not accept it as a solution to help others?
  • jrp2706

Hi Scotty,

Just noticed that your reply in August has a slight typo, I will leave you to spot it.

The problem is still happening, as there has been no sign of the Changelog for version 13.2.26558 which was released earlier this month.

Cheers,

John