Changing Unattended Password from MSI installs

Hi!

So, as a MSP, I have a lot of TeamViewer instalations on inumerous clients. Mostly unattended instalations via GPO deploy. 

So what I want is: new year, new password!

Is there any way that I can change those old unattended passwords without doing one host at a time? I already changed my for new installations, but what about the rest? We have more than 500 hosts.... change one by one isn't something I'm willing to do.

Comments

• Does anybody have an update for this one?  I too would like to change out passwords, but doing it manually isn't an option.  Ideally this is a change that I could roll out via SCCM.

• kensk
    kensk Posts: 1

Hi!

Got a similiar issue.
    Had Teamviever Host 5 installed on a PC. Installed Teamviewer Host 13, and this installation didn't keep/reuse the unattended password that was set in Teamviewer Host 5.
    Now I'm prompted for password when I try to connect to the PC (Teamviewer Host 13), using Teamviewer Manager.

It's obvious that the installation of Teamviewer Host 13, messed up the old password that we used when the PC was running the Teamviewer Host 5. But what?
    When I go to Options->extra-> there is no unattended password set in the Teamviewer Host 13 settings. 
    So why I am prompted for password in Teamviewer Manager, when no password is set, is very strange.

Any help appreciated.

Best regards,
    Kensk