Posted by leefung
Digon

Clandestine remote-viewing

hi I am spying on my kids' computer usage; is there a way to log in to his computer via TeamViewer without alerting him if he's looking at the screen?

6 Replies
Posted by Sirius_Dark
Digon

Re: Clandestine remote-viewing

Hello,

The closest thing would be to automatically minimize the local teamviewer panel but the teamviewer panel activates every time you connect. So you can test it if you would like and see what that looks like but that would be my best suggestion because you can't remove the panel.

Hope that helps!

Sirius Dark
Posted by Andre75
Pentagon

@leefung wrote:

hi I am spying on my kids' computer usage; is there a way to log in to his computer via TeamViewer without alerting him if he's looking at the screen?

@leefung

If there was a way to spy on your kid in his unknowlingly, that would mean anyone else !

Would you really like to be the one who could be spied on ?

I hope that "Big Brother" is not yet your (ours) guest !... But I realize that this risk is not minor when I read that "he" has still some disciples !

The best way for not having to spy a kid  is to provide him a right education ! (when you "feel" that a kid "needs" to be spied on, that means the parent thinks having himself some reason to be too).

(* Is Mao still alive ?)

Posted by leefung
Digon

hahal ; well said; George Orwell 1984!!!

Mao is dead.

But we wanted to protect out kids, don't we?

Highlighted
Posted by Andre75
Pentagon

My last reply to @leefung was removed.

I guess that the censor who did it was probably spied on by his parents when she/he was a kid.

Sorry @leefung, but I can't tell you what I had to say. Just can tell you it was something kind to you and your kid.

André

2 Replies
Posted by leefung
Digon

I guess we can send each other private messages?

i did get your response as it was emailed to me; then it was "moderated" ;  I will ponder  upon it and let you know; thank s

Posted by Andre75
Pentagon

@leefung wrote:

I guess we can send each other private messages?

i did get your response as it was emailed to me; then it was "moderated" ;  I will ponder  upon it and let you know; thank s

@leefung

Hi leefung,

Thanks for your reply. And glad to know that you got mine by e-mail before it's been "moderated".

If you like, we can keep on talking about by private message, but I'm afraid that this "privacy" is also limited at "1984" style ? (I had already this experience)... Anyhow, there is no heurt to try.

See you again by P.M....
Regards