Command on Install to start TV on Windows startup

Hi guys,

I'm hoping you can help me here, I thought this would be straight forward answer but can't seem to find it anywhere.

Is there a command when installing via SCCM (or cmd prompt) to make TeamViewer run on Windows startup. I know there is a tickbox when opening TV as admin to enable this, but would be great if you could do it on install.

Currently I'm just using the most simple of commands:

"TeamViewer_13_Setup.exe" /S

I would of thought there to be a /startup switch or something?

If there isn't a easy way to do it, I assume we can do it using the Windows 10 Startup programs folder, which isn't ideal but does offer the solution.

Thanks,

Best Answer

Answers

• KUK_Support
    KUK_Support Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hello Sven, thank you for the quick reply.

We do have a corporate account, so I'll try and find the MSI installer and give that a go.

Thanks again,

• KUK_Support
    KUK_Support Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hi @Sven_F ,

So, I've managed to find the MSI package when logging into our corporate account, however it only gives the option to download v14 .MSI after customising the host client... is the v13 .MSI available anywhere?

Thanks,

Edit: Nevermind, found it after about 30 minutes of searching! It's in a totally different location, much harder than it needs to be to be able to find.. It's here is anyone else is looking for it:

https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Customer-Knowledge-Base/Download-MSI-for-TeamViewer-13/ta-p/50929?_ga=2