Communicate via microphone / headset instead of by phone

Currently I communicate with the other members using a telephone.
How do I communicate using a microphone / headset?  I don't see any setting for this.
Cannot find anything about this in the knowlegebase

Comments

• Katharina
    Katharina Posts: 135 [Former Staff]

Hi Cellsee6, 

Thank you for your post. 

Instead of starting a telephone conference, you can of course also use the microphone and speaker of your computer to talk to your connection partner.

During a remote control session, you will find the option to start an internet call in the tool bar of the remote control window:

VoIP1.png

During a meeting, you can select VoIP (Voice over IP) in the "Audio" widget of your meeting panel:

voIP2.png

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to let me know.

All the best,

Katharina

• Hello,

Is it possible to communicate via tha app from my mobile phone to the computer ? 
    I'm able to communicate from computer to computer via the microphone but currently not possible from mobile to computer.

Thanks for your feedback.
    Quentin

• In Linux there isn't the menu 'Comunicate' and I can't use it, please solve the problem
  • i would suggest you to check these two guides to find best wireless earbuds these days,
    https://www.pollowers.com/best-wireless-earbuds/ and
    https://www.bestbuy.com/site/headphones/wireless-headphones/pcmcat**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**015.c?
    id=pcmcat**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**015

• Hello Katharina,
    I updated to Teamviewer 14 today and the option to start an internet call in the tool bar of the remote control window is not available to me anymore. It was available on older versions, I think Teamviewer 12. This is what I see under Communicate menu:

2019-07-17_174726_flameshot.png

I'm using Teamviewer 14 on Ubuntu 16.04. I also installed Teamviewer 14 in Windows where I can see an option for headsets. 
    Post english.png

How can I get the headset feature back for my Ubuntu machine?
    Kind Regards,

Thorsten

• my learners cannot hear me through Team Viewer. I have the volume up all of the way and headset option selected. what is the issue?

susan

• ddeyo
    ddeyo Posts: 2 ✭✭

I have a similar issue. I've updated to 15.22.3 on both my machines, Ubuntu and Windows 8.1. The Windows box offers a 'Call via internet'. My linux machine never has. Will this ever be addressed?

• muhammadadeel3166
    muhammadadeel3166 Posts: 1
    edited October 2021

its creating issue for me my **Information removed as per Community Guideline** site showing blank on team viewer. Then i was setting my TV after that its working fine.