Connection report for Single user (Business license)

JimAK
JimAK Posts: 8 ✭✭

I'm a 1-man band at the moment. Whilst I can understand Teamviewer wanting to profit in the provision of a far richer set of reports for Premium license owners, I cannot understand why there is not even 1 report provided for Business license owners?

Can anyone explain why?

A basic report with the name of the user connected to, date & time connected to, duration would seem like a fair report to produce - no bells and whistles - just those pieces of information.  

This information is already available in the WIndow logs, although you have to take the user id and match it to the user name:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\TeamViewer

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @JimAK,

Again, please understand, that no pricing/licensing topics are handled in the Community.

Feel free to reach out to our sales team for any pricing/ licensing discussion: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/sales-inquiry/ 

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager

• JimAK
    JimAK Posts: 8 ✭✭

Afternoon Jean

This query is about why there is no connection report at all for Business license users. Are you saying that this is a Sales-led decision?

Thank you

James.

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @JimAK,

Sorry if my answer was misleading.

The connection reports are only available for Premium and Corporate license users. You will find all the information you need regarding this topic in our Knowledge Base article here: About incoming and outgoing connections reports 

Therefore, the only way for you to obtain this feature would be to upgrade your license, which is a Sales-led decision, indeed.

I hope this could clarify my previous answer. ?

If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here. ?

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager

• Glendale_Jim
    Glendale_Jim Posts: 1

I agree with @JimAK. I too am a one-man band paying $600/year for the business license. My customers want proof of how long I was connected to their computers (via TeamViewer) as justification for my billed hours. As a one-man band, I cannot afford to pay the corporate license to get this information.