Announcements

Resolved - We fixed the degraded performance and all our systems are back online and functional. Please see also our Status page.

Highlighted
Posted by RonPearce
Henagon

Could not connect to partner

Can no longer connect to remote computers.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by RonPearce
Henagon
Solution

Re: Could not connect to partner

Disabling the ipv6 protocol worked for me too but I agree, Teamviewer needs to fix this glitch. It seems to be outgoing only. After I disabled ipv6 on one of my desktops, I was able to connect with another where ipv6 was not yet disabled.. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by Frankbator3
Digon

I am having this same issue with Android to Android access. Woke up, went to access an Android phone remotely. Phone was online but fails to connect every time. I no longer receive the "External connection (outgoing)", either when I try to connect to my remote Android device.
Highlighted
Posted by joecandle
Digon

Same problem here since 1 day. Cannot connect to any computer. I can see my other computers are online. But if I try to connect, nothing happens. No connection, no error message, nothing.

Highlighted
Posted by joecandle
Digon

Solution: As one user suggested, I disabled IPV6 on the adapter and now it works. Try it. But we need a more professional solution from Teamviewer.

Highlighted
Posted by RonPearce
Henagon
Solution

Disabling the ipv6 protocol worked for me too but I agree, Teamviewer needs to fix this glitch. It seems to be outgoing only. After I disabled ipv6 on one of my desktops, I was able to connect with another where ipv6 was not yet disabled.. 

View solution in original post

Posted by klabacka
Photon

Success for me was disabling IPv6 on both devices before success.

Highlighted
Posted by Frankbator3
Digon

I will try this solution on my Android phones. Should I disable it for both phones?