Court Order For License Reactivation

Hello

My teamviewer license was suspended for late payment last year, and had pending court action to force me to pay the amount to Creditreform Göppingen Engelhardt KG on October 24 2019 last year.

The overdue account was paid in full on October 24 2019 (same day) and i emailed Creditreform payment receipt, that payment was made in full and to re-activate my account.- this never happened and it is now February and i still have no service !

I tried numerous times to use my account in past 4 months but still no activation - i have confirmation below from Creditreform this was to occur

Can we please resolve this and what can teamviewer offer me in regards to service, as i have lost 4 months of access and this issue is still not resolved ?

Regards Scott

Sent: Monday, August 12, 2019 4:41 PM
To:[personal information removed]
Subject: AW: TeamViewer - RE: file number: **Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**

Good day.

If we receive the full payment, you licence will be useable again.

It depends on how long it takes until we receive your payment.

After we receive your payment, we will ask TeamViewer immediately to reactivate your licence.

If you like to cancel future subscriptions please sent an Email to: sales@teamviewer.com

Upon ordering the license you agreed to TeamViewers license terms and conditions –the subscription automatically renews if not cancelled in written form 28 days prior to expiry-, as stated on the invoice as well.

Please also note that the Emailaddress you used to contact TeamViewer is a "no-reply" address.

Therefore they wont receive your Email.

kind regards

per order Ina  personal information removed]

Creditreform Goeppingen Engelhardt KG

Debt Collection · Credit Reporting · Consulting

Tagged:

Comments

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @atomica 

Thanks for your post.

To quickly resolve the situation for you, we checked your license and it looks like it has been activated since we received your payment last year.

Would you mind checking in the Management Console whether you activated the license on your account already?

Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

Otherwise, I want to invite you, to give our service team a call and get personal assistance.

Thanks,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• Hi Esther

Nice to hear from you and my account top right panel has only ever said 'free account' - where is it supposed to say 'activate' ?

Regards Scott

• Esther

Hi Scott,

You might find this article helpful: How to activate your license

I also triggered a resend of the purchase mail to you which should make this even simpler.

Let us know once you are facing issues.

Best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• @Esther 

Account finally activated so am pleased, but what can you do about the 4 months i have lost of your company's product ?

I do not think it is fair nor reasonable that having

1. followed the requested instructions from your recovery agency

2. having finally paid the amount owing

3. advise them in writing the accoun was paid and provide proof of payment

4. have them write to me in October 2019 they would advise you (Teamviewer) and that reactivation would be immediate

Whilst i accept the issue of payment was my fault - having finally paid the debt in full it was not my fault your credit company did not solve this issue

I would appreciate you crediting my account an extra 4 months please 

Regards Scott

• Esther

Hi Scott,

I am glad to hear the license is activated and working properly :-)

I fully understand your point! May I ask you to contact our sales team for this as this is a question which can not be handled by a community as it is going into your individual contract.

Thanks for your understanding and best wishes,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• We have the same PROBLEM
    We are using free version since 2019, 
    Customer Number - AccID 10033761

Received Court Order For License Reactivation
    Inkasso@goeppingen.creditreform.de

Dear madam or sir,
    we have been charged with the recovery of outstanding receivables. Please take note of the attachment in case TeamViewer Germany GmbH ./.

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO CANCEL TEAMVIEWER SERVICE !!!!
    IT is not easy to contact to support or sales, the e-mail address is "noreply"
    IT is not possible to cancel service From Web account
    And if payments is not made, you receive Court Order from inkasso.
    Is it ok?

"Dear TeamViewer customer We are continuously working to optimize the way we handle your requests. Which is why we have discontinued the usage of the support email address: support@teamviewer.com "

• Same problem here - we were given a 'special' for renewal after we pointed out we cannot cancel the subscription online and all prior emails were from no-reply addresses. 

After all attempt to use the pament link with the amount quoted failed, the account reverted to FREE without any further email, neither from TeamViewer nor from 'Inkasso' debt collection agency and the only choice left is to pay a signiciantly increased new subscription that won't be valid for a year and likely takes months to activate.

Terrible business conduct bordering on criminal.