Announcements

Monitoring - We fixed the issue which caused the degraded performance and we are monitoring the results as we send partial traffic on it. It looks good so far. Please see also our Status page.

Posted by Mitto
Digon

Create a company profile

Hi,
I have logged on with credentials, which i had used by purchasing the TeamViewer.
Now, i would like to create a company profile and would like to use the same email address, but it says me that the emails address doesn't belong to company administrator. I have tried to use another email address of my company - same error.

should i delete the current account before creating the company profile? but how can i login without an account?

4 Replies
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by Mitto
Digon
Solution

Re: Create a company profile

finally i created the Company profile but with different Name - "Mitto-AG"

4 Replies
Posted by Mitto
Digon

is there anyone alive?

Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Hi @Mitto

Thank you for your reply. If you sign in with your credentials and create a company profile (please go to user management and add a company name) you will see, that you are the company administrator. 

Now you can add more users to this company profile with different premissions.

We may help you by creating a company profile. Please give us a call.

Did my reply answer your question? Please accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Reyhan
Posted by Mitto
Digon
Solution

finally i created the Company profile but with different Name - "Mitto-AG"

Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Hi @Mitto

Great to hear that...for the following steps I recommend you this article :smileyhappy:

Did my reply answer your question? Please accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Reyhan