Deactivate device

Hello, I have the licence to use it on 3 devices.Now I want to deactivate one of the devices and add a new device.How can I do this?Thanks.

Best Answer

Answers

• Iain_wels
    Iain_wels Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hello rbyrbt,

You can delete a user from the web interface. If you delete the user there you can add an other user and it will activate.

If you want any more information just reply to this post.

I hope this helps,

Thank you for using teamviewer.

With kind regards, Met vriendelijke groet,
    Iain Wels,
    ICT-Support
    If you found this helpfull please verify it as an solution, so it could help other people
  • LAPTOP1
    LAPTOP1 Posts: 1
    How can I remove old phone and add my new phone
  • Hello Natasha, @Natascha 

I have recently purchased the license for 1 computer, so that I could connect from my personal computer to my office PC. This has been activite for quite some time now, but now we have switched PC's at work. This means that I want to delete my old PC from the license.

I was following your tips, but ran into some issues. When I press on 'edit account' then on 'license' > it says I only have a free account, and not a licensed account... even though I have a remote acces license for 1 pc.

How am I able to remove my old PC from my account in this case? I do not have access to my old pc anymore as well.

Please feel free to ask me any further questions if something is unclear.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Best,

Ria.

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator

Hi Ria, 

Thank you for your post. 

The steps I provided in my previous answer are the steps you should follow if you are the owner of a Business license. 

If you bought the Remote Access license, I kindly ask you to please have a look at our dedicated article: How to activate your Remote Access Plan - How to deactivate end-point devices.

Hope this could help. Wish you a great day. 

All the best,
    Natascha

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

• I tried exactly this one but after confirming I had got the message "No license moves left". How to solve this with Business license? May it be solved in next subcription period (mine will end sometime in next month). Thanks for any answer.

Jan

• CharlesMarvelli
    CharlesMarvelli Posts: 3 ✭✭

I followed the instructions but option to deactivate does not appear as it only refers to free licences

• JoJoJones
    JoJoJones Posts: 7 Staff member 🤠

Hey HedgeHog!

If it says you are out of moves, then you are in luck my friend (quick fix)!

That means it sees you have a BUSINESS licenses. However, you have run out of the alotted 10 moves granted to you annually.

I would call TeamViewer Support -OR- log into your licensed account at support.teamviewer.com (for paid Licensed account holders only) > create new support ticket > and request to have the moves reset.

We get calls and emails for move resets all the time.

I hope this helps!

Happy Viewing :D 

• cgate
    cgate Posts: 1

it is not deactivating. Reply always that you need to purchase a license even thought license is active.

• gbulfon
    gbulfon Posts: 1

I cant deactivate licence (no license move left message).

I upgrade my computer recently

I can't use teamviewer.

I have bussines plan with 3 licenses.

-gabriel