Delete Teamviewer account

Please Delete my Teamviwer account . I can not access it any more and can not delete it from my company's corporate account because Teamviewer is saying that it becomes a free account. 

Tagged:

Comments

• DomLan
    DomLan Posts: 490 ⭐Star⭐

Hi @meazatk,

please, remove the username from your previous post! For reasons related to your privacy.

Contact Support: use the new credentials connected to the account you use here in the Community and specify directly to them the username for which you request the cancellation.

If your previous account was part of a corporate license, the information they provided is correct: your account has been deassociated and has become a free account

Regards

Domenico Langone

MCSD: App Builder

• @DomLan wrote:

Hi @meazatk,

please, remove the username from your previous post! For reasons related to your privacy.

Contact Support: use the new credentials connected to the account you use here in the Community and specify directly to them the username for which you request the cancellation.

If your previous account was part of a corporate license, the information they provided is correct: your account has been deassociated and has become a free account

Regards

Thank you for sharing this information.

• meazatk
    meazatk Posts: 2

Please Delete my Teamviwer account . I can not access it any more and can not delete it from my company's corporate account because Teamviewer is saying that it becomes a free account. Please send me a personal message here if you need further information to delete my account.

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 896 Senior Moderator

Hello @meazatk 

Thank you for your post.

We are unable to delete any TeamViewer account; this capability is only provided to the account holder: How to Delete Your Account

2020-03-02 09_48_20-How do I delete my TeamViewer account_.png

If the account is still a part of a Company Profile, the Company Admin would first need to remove you from the Company Profile before you would be able to delete the account

2020-03-02 09_47_20-How do I delete my TeamViewer account_.pngHope this helps.

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---