Demo Version Error Message

Capture.JPG

Why do I get this error? I'm connecting to a server that is using a customized QuickSupport app. It's the only way the software vendor allows connection. I'm only able to stay on 5 minutes and then it times out.

Thanks.

Comments

• Reyhan
    Reyhan Posts: 269 Staff member 🤠

Dear @fmoladavis

Thank you for your post. 

You get this message, because you make connections to customized moduls with your free TeamViewer version.

You need a commercial license to remote server systems or for connections to customized Quick-Support or Host moduls. Therefore, termination after 5 minutes is an expected behavior.

In case you are interested in buying a commercial license or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our salesteam any time here

Best regards.

Reyhan

Did my reply answer your question? Please accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
    Reyhan
  • @Reyhan wrote:

Dear @fmoladavis

Thank you for your post. 

You get this message, because you make connections to customized moduls with your free TeamViewer version.

You need a commercial license to remote server systems or for connections to customized Quick-Support or Host moduls. Therefore, termination after 5 minutes is an expected behavior.

In case you are interested in buying a commercial license or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our salesteam any time here

Best regards.

Reyhan

Okay so is there a specific download for users who are using the free version? If so, can you please provide the link. I use TeamViewer for personal use on my personal devices only and the message and time limit is very frsutrating. I have not had this issue in the past.

Thank you for your support! Still love your product.

• Georgevdley
    Georgevdley Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hello,

my account is licensend and i still got this problem. I uninstalled Teamviewer several times, I cleaned ones the Registry, nothing helps. I am getting so mad about this I did not installed teamviewer anymore.

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @Georgevdley 

Thanks for your post.

Are you logged in to the Computers & Contacts list with your licensed account when getting the message?

Thanks and best,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• Georgevdley
    Georgevdley Posts: 2 ✭✭

Yes, my account was privat but is now changed into commercial

@Esther wrote:

Hi @Georgevdley 

Thanks for your post.

Are you logged in to the Computers & Contacts list with your licensed account when getting the message?

Thanks and best,

Esther

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Ok - great to hear! Thanks @Georgevdley !

Former Community Manager