Desktop login LAN—Email field inaccessible

Trying latest free downloaded & installed TV, configured on both local PCs for LAN only Accept Exclusively—"Only LAN connections are possible" shows at bottom of main dialog beside small round green icon.

I click the Partner ID dropdown & click 'Show nearby contacts and devices', and get a login dialog "Sign in using your Teamviewer account" with Email & Password fields. That's where the problem is.

I can type my password no problem, but I can't type in the Email field or give it focus—it's just dead, same as other dead non-field parts of the dialog.

My email address is activated with TV.

Is there some setting I need to change, or do I have to use remote access via internet as a workaround?

Thanks.

Best Answer

Answers

• errik
    errik Posts: 1

how the solution ? the same problem with me, email field disabled. 
    so I cant login 

please the solution

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,584 Moderator

Hi @errik 

Can you kindly check is your TeamViewer connected with internet and also TeamViewer is online please?

Regards

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • brucewol
    brucewol Posts: 6 ✭✭

I have the same problem. Although I want lan only connections for TV, the pc connectd to the internet. doing this post right now on my problem pc. On another pc, I have logged on, so that appears as online. but on this pc, i can't login so how would i get it to be online.