Didn't Recieve my Invoice

I didn't receive an invoice within 24 hours of my purchase and I cannot find anywhere to request a copy. Everything circles me back to making a public post about this..

Tagged:

Comments

• jasdip
    jasdip Posts: 2 ✭✭

I purchased my license a couple of days ago and activated it on one of my computers and it was working. Today, I was signed into a second computer and noticed the free session message pop up and noticed that one wasn't activated. I came back to the first computer and noticed that this one is Free license now too. I click activate license and it tells me to click the link in my email which now says invalid license which I read in another thread simply means it was already been activated. How do I fix this?

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @jasdip ,

Thank you for reaching out to us and I apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

In this case, I have created a support ticket for you so our support team will assist you further individually. Please wait for their message via the ticket.

Hope this will be helpful.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • tcleeton
    tcleeton Posts: 2

The same thing just happened to me. 24 hours and no answer from tech support.