Didn't get email after purchase!!

13»

Answers

• At this point we've sorted out anoter provider so trying to get a refund but not getting anywhere with this either. They have literally just stolen our money! I thought they were a reputable company but will definitely not be considering them in the future now!

• ConorDH
    ConorDH Posts: 21

Aha, awh guys I had to take video recordings of me purchasing licenses, upload them into dropbox and send them a link as they "were unable to find my order" or said the orders were "abandoned at checkout". 

So videod the whole purchase, including getting the success page after purchasing and so far still haven't been sent those licenses or been refunded for all the duplicate orders we ended up making. lol

• PatE_Belgium
    PatE_Belgium Posts: 3 ✭✭

Same here: purchase on 18-Mar-2020. No mails received, checked every spam, junk folder. Order screen states 382.80 EUR (took screenshot),  VISA statement says 463 EUR reserved but not yet withdrawn... According to the status screen https://status.teamviewer.com/?subscription_confirmed=true
    on 18-03 "no issues".

What's going on, Teamviewer ? Please reach out. We need this software to get workers to work at home due to Covid-19, like so many others. If you have issues with your purchase processing system, say so visibly on the homepage, and put a WARNING on the ordering page that "due to high volumes the order processing may experience lags"

• ConorDH

The very, very short version of my situation.. 

1) I ordered two remote access licences for two colleagues. No activation email was sent. 

2) I contacted support and gave screenshot of my credit card to prove they were paid for.

3) Support told me they couldn't find those orders and told me to reorder the two licenses and to submit a ticket to request a refund of the other transactions.

4) I reordered, but this time I recorded myself on my phone purchasing the two licenses.

5) Still didn't receive any email. Asked support to send the activation links.

6) Support said that they couldn't locate my orders/they were abandoned at checkout.

7) I sent the videos.

8) Support have still "not been able to find the order" and haven't done anything else.

..... ? 

• I have purchased a Remote Access license.

The invoice has been paid but my account is still displaying as: Free.
    I have received email payment confirmation from Team Viewer but I have not received an activation email.

It is possible there is some conflict over the account?

The account was set up a couple of years ago and I used this existing account to purchase a Remote Access license.

I do not have information on the account history, although I belive it was always Free.

Is there something I can do to resolve this isuue?

Thank you,

Stevie
  • Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,554 Moderator

Hi @crempl,

Thank you for posting and we are sorry to hear the negative experience.

I hereby confirm that TeamViewer support team has received your ticket and one of the support represetntative will get in touch with you at the earliest convenience. Please noted that TeamViewer Support teams are currently facing a large number of requests; we are all trying our very best to reply to everyone who needs help. Please understand that we are also facing the impact of the Corona Virus and that we need to ask all customers for patience for long waiting times. 

We thank you for your understanding during this difficult time.

Best regards,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Ying_Q

Hi @StevieBird,

Thank you for your posting and we are sorry for the delay of receiving activation email.

I hereby confrimed that the support ticket #3341900 has been received and the support representative will getback to you at the earliset convenience. 

We thank you for your understanding and patience.

Warm regards,

Ying_Q

• Biocad
    Biocad Posts: 2 ✭✭

Dear TeamViewer team!

We have previously acquired a corporate license of TV (subscription).
    Recently the license has stopped working.
    A previously sent key is not accepted in our account. There was no link to activation in the mail.

It turned out to install a key from the previous version of Corporate (v13). But now it’s impossible to work normally with it.

I urge you to help immediately, in the situation with the spread of coronavirus, most of the company's employees work at home office, now TeamViewer is needed more than ever.

Ready to provide all the necessary information about the account.

• Ying_Q

Hi @abarahona,

Thank you for your posting and we are sorry about the delay on receiving emails.

I have generated and forwarded your case to TeamViewer support team and they will get  in touch with you at the earliest convenience. We thank you for your understanding and patience.

Warm regards,

Ying_Q 

• esccam
    esccam Posts: 2

Hello,

Can any one help as we are in the exact same situation, purchased a 'For Teams' License last week. No activation email or purchase confirmation. Credit card compnay has authorized the payment but TeamViewer has not taken it.

4 hours last week on the phone, no one has any information about the account or the purchase. Numberous emails sent, no one has replied. Today can't even ring support just get told they are too busy and to call back later, how difficult can this be ?

Thanks
    Simon

• ConorDH

Hello Simon,

You're better off searching for a different supplier. Have a look through my posts and comments and you'll see how abysmal my experience has been. 

• Nede
    Nede Posts: 1

Same problem. Account was charged, no license received.

• esccam
    esccam Posts: 2

I have given up and sought alternatives as @ConorDH  suggested. Its a shambles. 

• I didn't receive e-mail after purchase. How long does it take?

I thought email would be sent soon.

• Andras
    Andras Posts: 1

Dear TeamViewer Support, 

My father ordered a "1 x TeamViewer Remote Access, Access to 3 devices" from https://www.teamviewer.com/ . 

But unfortunately he has not yet received The TeamViewer account activation email. 
    The order had been placed 17. March at 14:43.
    He's email address  **Please do not post Personal Information**

Right after the payment there was an error and he didn't recieved any email containing the activation link, but the money was taken from his bank account. 

After 20 minutes he ordered again to his college's email adress. **Please do not post Personal Information**
    That was succesful, he has got the activation email. 

No one got any invoice.

Please send the activation link to the e-mail address of **Please do not post Personal Information** and also the invoice.
    Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
    Judit Szentiványi

• PatE_Belgium

To Teamviewer sales and/or support.

On 18 march 2020 I purchased a license, never got a subsequent confirmation or licensing e-mail, as many other people on this forum.
    The amount of 463,19 EUR is currently still listed on my VISA card as being "reserved", but not yet withdrawn by Teamviewer.
    Either the order was not fully processed by your online systems, or it will still be processed on a later date. Whatever the cause, I want to cancel this transaction.

I have today started up a cancellation procedure with my bank. I was told to create a paper trail of my cancellation demand to Teamviewer.

I intended to formally submit a ticket to support or to sales, but the links "Submit a ticket" here brings me to a screen  with 2 buttons "Contact Sales" and Contact Support", but on neither of the sales page or the support page there is a possibility to actually fill in a ticket submission form. Even worse, the support page redirects to this forum for "self help". There is no direct e-mail address either to send in a request or complaint.
    So I consider this posting as my ticket submission.
    My bank informs me that, starting with my ticket submission, Teamviewer corp. has 14 days to respond to my request with either a proposal to fulfill the initial purchase, or with a proposal to cancel the purchase, thereby refunding the puchase amount.
    Note: I prefer cancellation of the order + refund/release of the VISA reservation.

If withing 14 days Teamviewer corp has not responded appropriately, VISA will start a refunding request with possible juridical consequences.

Inviting Teamviewer strongly to contact me directly in any form within 14 days as of now to solve this issue.

Regards

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,973 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @PatE_Belgium,

Thank you for your message. ?

After you gave me per private message your order credentials, I confirm you that your order has not been placed successfully.

You just receive a credit card "reservation". Your credit card won't be charged.

You can safely place an other order, if you still need a TeamViewer license.

Best,

Jean

Community Manager

• PatE_Belgium

Hello Jean,
    as indicated, I would like to cancel the outstanding reservation, I will not be purchasing Teamviewer again as of now.
    How can I do that ? Will the reservation expire after a certain amount of time ? Or does Visa has take some specific action ?

Regards, Patrick

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,973 Community Manager 🌍

@PatE_Belgium you don't have to do anything! ?

The reservation will expire automatically as the order hasn't been placed successfully.

(VISA also won't have anything to do.)

Best,

Jean

Community Manager

• I have the same problem. After purchase I got an email confirmiing the purchase saying I would get another email with license information. I have not gotten anything and my account is still in "free use" only. Please help.

• rubben10
    rubben10 Posts: 1

Hello, i have same problem, how i can do?

• I have same problem 

Purchased for 6 hr, no activation email

• lightorigin
    lightorigin Posts: 1

The same, licence purchased, card was charged and no email with the key.
    Order number: #312E**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**

• I have the same problem, pl help me!!!