Posted by tenzi
Henagon

Do I need a business license for using Teamviewer for home office?

A friend of mine wants to access his pc in his office (he is a physio therapist) to do some digital paper work from his home, maybe on the weekend. Does he need a business license for that?

Regards,

Petra.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by Former Staff Katharina
Former Staff
Solution

Re: Do I need a business license for using Teamviewer for home office?

Hi tenzi, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the TeamViewer Community!

The free version of TeamViewer can only be used in a purely private environment, e.g. for conencting to your friends and family. 

Every use of TeamViewer in a work environment (e.g. connections to customers, colleagues, offices, schools etc.) would require a licence. 

If your friend is interested in purchasing a licence, he is welcome to contact us by phone or email: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/contact/

We will be happy to help him choose the licence that best suits his needs.

I hope this answers your questions. If there is anything else I can help you with, please don't hesitate to let me know.

All the best,

Katharina

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks!
1 Reply
Highlighted
Posted by Former Staff Katharina
Former Staff
Solution

Re: Do I need a business license for using Teamviewer for home office?

Hi tenzi, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the TeamViewer Community!

The free version of TeamViewer can only be used in a purely private environment, e.g. for conencting to your friends and family. 

Every use of TeamViewer in a work environment (e.g. connections to customers, colleagues, offices, schools etc.) would require a licence. 

If your friend is interested in purchasing a licence, he is welcome to contact us by phone or email: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/contact/

We will be happy to help him choose the licence that best suits his needs.

I hope this answers your questions. If there is anything else I can help you with, please don't hesitate to let me know.

All the best,

Katharina

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks!