Posted by jonilooon
Photon

Either your license or your partner's license is blocked

what happen to my teamviewer? this message keep poping up "Either your license or your partner's license is blocked" when i try to connect with my partners. I already payed the bills. please help

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator
Solution

Re: Either your license or your partner's license is blocked

Hi @jonilooon ,

thanks for your post. Welcome to the Community! :)
Please send me in a private message your email and proof of payment. I will handle this and forward it internally.

Best, Alena

Spanish Community Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below. You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!
English Community |  Deutsche Community | 日本語コミュニティ |  中文社区 | Communauté française | Comunidad española

1 Reply
2 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator
Solution

Hi @jonilooon ,

thanks for your post. Welcome to the Community! :)
Please send me in a private message your email and proof of payment. I will handle this and forward it internally.

Best, Alena

Spanish Community Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below. You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!
English Community |  Deutsche Community | 日本語コミュニティ |  中文社区 | Communauté française | Comunidad española

1 Reply
Posted by NICK10
Photon

what happen to my teamviewer? this message keep poping up "Either your license or your partner's license is blocked" when i try to connect with my partners. I already payed the bills. please help, what is your email address so I can send that to you to resolve this right away please, thank you.