Announcements

First Step Guides

1. Are you new to TeamViewer and Home Office and need some help? Check out our FAQ here.
  2. New to the Remote Access Plan? Find our first steps FAQ here.
  3. Are you new to blizz and online meetings or classes and need some help? Check out our FAQ here.

Posted by
Photon

Emailadress already in use

Dear All

I am leaving my ISP and wanted to change  the Emailadress  which is in use for confirmations and so on.

I gave in the mailadress what I  reguraly use ( gmail) but TV says that that  mailadres  is allready in use.

Si I tried to  delete my current account  in order to start a new one  , but that seems to be impossible as well.

Anyone  who has THE  answer??

3 Replies
3 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

Re: Emailadress already in use

I don't think I have your answer but I have related question.

I am trying to add a user under 'User Management' in the Management Console but when I do I receive notification that email address already in use.

How do I find where it is in use and then change it?

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

I found that I needed to log on as the user with the email address that was already in use and 

use the https://login.teamviewer.com/cmd/joincompany to move that email address to the required company account.

Highlighted
Posted by
Trigon

Do you still have access to the email account?

1. From the TeamViewer Login Page click I forgot my password.
  2. Enter your email address and click change password.
  3. You will receive an email. Click the link inside the email and enter a new password twice.
  4. Go back to the TeamViewer Login Page and login with your new password. You may need to acknowledge a confirmation email if you haven't loged in before.