Enter/return key not working remotely

Sli4
Sli4 Posts: 1
edited June 2023 in Mobile
Using an android device (fire tablet) everything works well except I can not use the enter/return key. Every keyboard button is white. The return button is orange with a circle around the symbol.
Is there a setting to enable this?

Comments

• Sethrick
    Sethrick Posts: 5 ✭✭

I have this issue too now. The enter/return key in the on-screen keyboard does not work as of this morning, presumably after the most recent update installed. I've restarted everything, checked the keyboard settings, and reinstalled the app to no avail. Help!

• marrak
    marrak Posts: 2 ✭✭

I have the same issue after upgrading Andriod app. But strange: it does not work on Windows cmd.exe or this very comment window, but it works in e.g. Notepad or Notepad2 :?

Host Windows 10 v15.42.5 (latest), remote Android after upgrade v. 15.42.160 CL

Please fix :)

• LumKH
    LumKH Posts: 1

Yes, same issue, I can't use ENTER key on Command Prompt recently, very hard for me to remote support when using Android device.

• I am having the same issue, I can't use ENTER key either. Anyone have a fix for this issue?

• Sethrick

Rocky,

In my support ticket, TeamViewer said they'd be releasing an update on June 20th, and implied that the update would contain a fix for this issue. They recommended "removing the app >> rebooting the device >> install the latest release on June 20th". Hope that helps!

• marrak
    marrak Posts: 2 ✭✭

Still no new android update - last from 6.06.2023 does not work properly.

• Sethrick

Apparently it's been delayed. My support ticket updated with the following:

"We have confirmed with development that the main release has been set up for Tuesday June 27th in the morning hours. ​

We apologize for this new date. I will leave this ticket open to gather your feedback on the new update of the app. "

• _Ed_
    _Ed_ Posts: 3 ✭✭

Still a problem with connections from current version of TeamViewer for Android 15.42.169 CL to TeamViewer for Linux 15.42.4 H

• Sethrick

Mine is also still non-functional after the update to TV version 15.42.169 CL

• _Ed_

TeamViewer for Linux now at 15.42.6 H and still a problem

• _Ed_

Works OK now, TeamViewer 15.43.198 for Android connecting to TeamView Host 15.42.6 H for LInux.

15.42.7 H for Linux is also now available and works OK.