File Quicksupport always downloaded

Hello,

I have included File from Quicksupport at Sharepoint/-Company-portal. so every times an user click the button, to request support, every time is the file Quicksupport downloaded, so that some users have a lot of numbered files of Quicksupport. And every time was the SOS button created on desktop. Why? How can avoid this?

I want 2 x clicks for users:: 1) request 2) share screen

Regards Juergen

Tagged:

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,973 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @juergen_k

Thank you for your message.

The QuickSupport combined with the SOS button function is meant to be used this way:

• Situation A: The user connects for the first time with you. Therefore, he uses your link our your website to download the customized QuickSupport. After the session, an SOS button is created on his desktop
    • Situation B: The user needs support again. Therefore, he can use the SOS button on his desktop to avoid going back to your website and download again the QuickSupport

If this method confuses your users, I recommend you to disable the SOS button function and to advise them to only use your customized link. 

I hope this could help. If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here. ?

Cheers,

Jean

Community Manager

• Hi Jean,

thanks for answer. We have a company portal on sharepoint. Here I want to integrate the Teamviewer support-button with the following support process for user:

1. Request Support by clicking Teamviewer support button on company portal
    2. Suppot ticket occurs an Temviewer Management Console
    3. IT-support ask for access

In 3 simple steps I want the user give the support. No extra file to download and any seperate clicks.

How I realize this process with Teamviewer? Thanks for help!

Cheers, Juergen

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,973 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @juergen_k

Thank you for your message.

This is exactly the scenario the QuickSupport and the SOS button are meant for.

In order to realize this, you need to make sure to implement your QuickSupport link (e.g get.teamviewer.com/juergenquicksupport) in your company portal and to set up your custom QuickSupport correctly. This means:

1. Make sure the SOS button function is activated
    2. You set up the default assignee on Unassigned (so every supporter of your company gets the support case request)
    3. You automatically add the users to a group in your Contacts list (in my example, I called the group Customers)

Demo QS.png

With these settings, once the users/customers that will run your customized QS through your portal, a notification will be visible for you and your supporter team in your Management console (you can also get an email notification or a pop-up in your TeamViewer client, please read this article for more information about it). At the end of the session, an SOS button will be created if the users will need support in the future.

Here is all the documentation that covers the topic:

This is just for you to get more general information about how everything works. My instructions are enough to implement what you are asking for.

Let me know if I can assist you further or if my explanations need more clarification.

Best,

Jean

Community Manager