Posted by pukwudgie
Digon

Haven't received trusted device email or password change email

I'm not receiving the "new trusted device" or password change emails for a few days now, please help

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by pukwudgie
Digon
Solution

Re: Haven't received trusted device email or password change email

Problem solved! Someone from support contacted me and "whitelisted" my email so everything is good again! Thanks.

13 Replies
Posted by pukwudgie
Digon

Anyone? This is getting ridiculous, it's been almost a week, still not getting the emails.

Nothing in my spam folder, getting emails from anyone else works fine. Teamviewer just isn't sending them to me, how do I solve this and be able to access my account again?

Posted by pukwudgie
Digon

Still nothing, it's been about 10 days now. 

I'll never pay to use this software commercially if it doesn't work correctly. Unbelieveable. I won't be recommending TeamViewer to anyone anymore.

Posted by chrisarmstrong
Photon

I've been trying to change the account email address but haven't had any email verification email come through - any suggestions?

Posted by DomLan
Heptagon

Hi to all,

I understand that you are not receiving the message to authorize the current device as trusted.

The sender of origin is as follows: SignIn-noreply@teamviewer.com
Check that it is not blocked in any way by your SMTP.

In any case, you still have the possibility to indirectly qualify the device as recognized: using your current machine -> open TV client -> Connection menu -> Open Management console. A browser instance will open, so log into then your client will be trusted.

Regards

Domenico Langone
MCSD: App Builder
Posted by chrisarmstrong
Photon

Will this work for verifying a new email address for my account too?

Posted by DomLan
Heptagon

Hi @chrisarmstrong

they are two different paths. The common part is that you do not receive emails from TeamViewer and the first check to be performed and the verification of the possibility of receiving mail from the sender I have indicated.

The suggestion given above applies only to accounts already confirmed that need to ensure the reliability of a device.

In your case it is your account not yet recognized, so you could not even authenticate via browser.

So NO, but try to visit https://login.teamviewer.com. Starting from your username (email) you'll find a way to re-send the TeamViewer Account - Email Validation

Regards

Domenico Langone
MCSD: App Builder
Posted by pukwudgie
Digon
Solution

Problem solved! Someone from support contacted me and "whitelisted" my email so everything is good again! Thanks.

Posted by KlausiMaus
Henagon

Hi, I have the same problem, I do not receive email from TV anymore.
It was working perfect in the past, now I want to add a new computer or just want to register my browser - I never receive any registration email!

Mybe some ckeck my email account - thanks

Highlighted
Posted by VyacheslavSh
Henagon

Trusted device email never received HELP!!!

I use TeamViewer Business Subscription. My account is [email address removed by moderator per community guidelines]

I am not receiving trusting device e-mails.

So, i cant open management console, i cant login into comunity under my account...

Please, HELP!!

Posted by mggpaero
Electron

"In any case, you still have the possibility to indirectly qualify the device as recognized: using your current machine -> open TV client -> Connection menu -> Open Management console. A browser instance will open, so log into then your client will be trusted."

No, because your browser must be trusted first, otherwise you're stuck!

Posted by SKChua
Henagon

Same issue for me! Tried selecting "Resend activation E-mail" for a few times and changing email address but no validation email is received till now. 

Kindly assist to whitelist my email in your SMTP server. Tks in advance! 

Account activation required

Your account using the E-Mail address "xxx@gmail.com" is not activated yet.
Please choose how you want to continue.

• Resend activation E-Mail
  • Ignore and continue this time
  • Change E-Mail address
  • The activation link will be resent to "xxx@gmail.com".
  • Please make sure the E-Mail address is correct and E-Mails from teamviewer.com are not classified as spam.

Posted by Edmondo
Electron

How do you get anyone to whitelist email account, does a problem ticket have to be raised?

I am a free account user.
Posted by Linden
Henagon

im in the same boat... not receiving email to verify