Help - Running in Limited Demonstration Mode after Updating to 14

Teamviewer 14 isn't working. After I updated and opened the app, I get continuos pop-ups of the same message reading "TeamViewer Portable is running in limited demostration mode Please sign in to your licensed TeamViewer account in the Computer & Contacts list to unlock all TeamViewer Portable features" 

When I attempt to click on any feature, the pop-up comes up again and does not allow me to use any features. 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Teamviewer 14, that didn't work. I have tried going back to TeamViewer 13, that also didn't work. 

Any help on this is much appreciated. 

Comments

• pawe
    pawe Posts: 1

I have exactly the same problem. My 3 PC's were blocked by hundreds of pop-up windows stating that I am using a demonstration version while I have a paid version. I had to desinstall Teamviewer on my 3 PC's.

Since 2 d

@Nataliek wrote:

Teamviewer 14 isn't working. After I updated and opened the app, I get continuos pop-ups of the same message reading "TeamViewer Portable is running in limited demostration mode Please sign in to your licensed TeamViewer account in the Computer & Contacts list to unlock all TeamViewer Portable features" 

When I attempt to click on any feature, the pop-up comes up again and does not allow me to use any features. 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Teamviewer 14, that didn't work. I have tried going back to TeamViewer 13, that also didn't work. 

Any help on this is much appreciated. 

ays I am trying to get support or answer from Teamviewer. No answer !!!

• same tng here.

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi all,

Please see my reply here: Portable .ini-file

Could you send me your feedback on whether it helps?

Thanks,

Esther

Former Community Manager