Help needed hacked via teamviewer

Danielbub
Danielbub Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

So this morning I saw someone made a transaction on paypal I did some digging and found out the person account id via teamviewer log
Is there anywhy to track the account IP?

Tagged:

Comments

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

I am sorry to hear what happened to you.

Please go to this page to find more information about scamming incl. a link to report the scam. This is the only department that can support you in this situation. Therefore please report the scam if you need.

On top of that please read this reply to get even more information. Let me cite from this reply:

"We strongly recommend that affected victims contact their bank, a consumer protection organization and a trustworthy IT support company. In most cases, the payments that have been made can be refunded by the bank, and any malicious software installed by the callers can be removed by the IT support company. We can also determine and block the TeamViewer ID used by the scammers if we are provided with the victim's ID.

To ensure that it is safe to use your computer again (for example, for online banking), we recommend having it checked by a local IT support company or a person you can trust."

I hope these reply help you.

Former Japanese Community Moderator