How to add User to a Company Profile with an already installed Premium license

Hi

I am an admin of a Corporate license and I need to add a new User to the company profile.
I created successfully a new User with the +Add User function and the user received the invitation mail but once he clicked on the join link, filled email and password forms to login, he received a "server error" message .

So he tell me that he had already a TeamViewer licensed Premium version but with another account.
Also he told me that if I use the +Add Existing User function with his existing TeamViewer account, he will lose his company profile, already matched with a Premium license.

I read a lot on the community but not yet found any similar case.
Could be a solution to delete the new created account in the Manager Console, ask the user to create a free account and than use the +Add Existing User function?

Because I think it could be better to not share my license key in his TeamViewer client software.

Thank you very much
Regards
Rob

Best Answer

Answers

• Robert6
    Robert6 Posts: 2

Hi @Scotty

Thanks for your answer.
    I'll give a try.

Greetings from Venice.
    Rob

• stanjones3
    stanjones3 Posts: 2 ✭✭

My company is a multi-national Corp and we have several Corp accounts under the different entities. At times our developers need to access machines on different accounts. But if a different email is required for rack account, you’re just making it hard to use in an effective manner