How to cancel for a refund

I want to cancel my subscription for a full refund. The service is not what my work is looking for.

I am told to 'start a ticket' but I don't see where that option is. Your site keeps bringing me to this messageboard. I don't want to post my personal information on here.

Could you please contact me with instructions on how to cancel for a refund.

Thank you. 

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• stephengurewitz
    stephengurewitz Posts: 3 ✭✭

When I posted my initial message here my account wouldn't activate to a 'business account', so I was unable to submit a ticket. Since then my account has activated and I submitted a ticket properly. Hopefully customer service can take it from there. 

For anyone experiencing the same issue as me, after waiting 24 hrs after purchase, I went back to purchase email and tried the activation link again and this time it worked (my account activated and I was able to submit a ticket). Hopefully this helps someone.

Thanks for your reply, Yuri!

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @stephengurewitz ,

I am glad to hear that you have activated your license successfully.

Thank you for your feedback. I have already forwarded your feedback and customer experienced internally. I appreciate your time to share your experience here.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to post in the community!

Thanks a lot,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • stephengurewitz
    stephengurewitz Posts: 3 ✭✭

If you could nudge customer service to look at the ticket I submitted for a refund that would be greatly appreciated (maybe you already have). Ultimately I purchased the wrong license option and want a refund on the 'business access' (of which I don't need). 

Thanks again for your help -- I'm certain your extra busy given the influx of people working remotely. Your attention here is appreciated.

Best,

Stephen

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @stephengurewitz ,

Please check the support ticket.
    Now it's all sorted and you are ready to purchase Remote Access license ?

Hope this helps you and you will enjoy using TeamViewer!

Best regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • Hi,

I want to cancel my subscription (order #118E**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**) for a full refund, as it seems there is a problem with this order. 

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠

Hi @AhmadZaki,

Thank you for your post. 

We are unable to affect or provide direct support in cancellation or licensing issues here in the community, for security purposes. Please contact our support team. They will assist you individually.

We thank you for your understanding and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G
  • Aspen
    Aspen Posts: 1

Our company has been dealing with the COVID epidemic since March and we still have almost half of our staff on furlough, including our office manager and a couple of programmers.  The TeamViewer subscription came up for renewal last week and was automatically debited from our company credit card account before we were aware of the situation.  We don't have a need for TeamViewer at this time, and certainly can't afford to continue during this period of limited cash flow.  Consequently I've tried numerous times to call the number listed for customer support (***), but it either doesn't ring at all, or I get a recorded message, "The party is not answering. Good-bye."   How can I cancel this subscription and get our account credited?  Thank you.

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠

Hi @Aspen,

We are sorry to hear about your current situation and hope we can provide some useful information for you.

In this case, please reach out to our support team with your licensed account to cancel a subscription

via support ticket

They will be glad to help you with your request.

Kind regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G
  • We have put on business Teamviewer and find it is extemely hard to get the MAC to print a document from a Windows machine without a lot of trouble and see the print size properly.  We are within 7 day refund and have not been able to talk to anyone.  The support pages just takes you in a loop and never provides a support ticket.  We have spent the last 2 days trying to get this refund done and nobody to help us.  Phone support was useless waited one hour and it still said 9 people waiting.  Other people in office were going to purchase this program and now they don't want it as customer support is terrible.  Please send this in so someone can take care of the refund.